You will be responsible for the independent installation of complete poultry housing systems on-site, system inspection and maintanance including supervision of all mechanical and electrical procedures up through final acceptance.
What is your job?
- Assembly, repair and service of poultry farming systems and accessories
- Application area worldwide, currently mainly in Germany
What qualifies you for the job?
- Completed vocational training as agricultural machinery mechanic, construction mechanic, locksmith or industrial mechanic
- Independent and self-reliant (oder self-motivated) way of working
- Good command of English
- Distinctive organizational talent
- High willingness to travel worldwide
What can you expect?
- Working in a motivated team and in a company on the international market
- An interesting and varied workplace in a dynamic environment
- A comprehensive induction
- Performance-related remuneration
- Other social benefits such as holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Extensive development opportunities
If we have aroused your interest in one of this exciting task, we look forward to receiving your complete application by email to email@example.com, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.